Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Professional Coaching

The election conference ended this afternoon. I really learned a lot about communication and how to be and think in a debate situation. We had a professional coach named Christer Berntzen the whole time. He coaches people in areas like leadership, communication and team building. After this three days, I believe that the way I communicate has changed for the better, not only in debate situations, but also in everyday situations.

You can read more about Christer Berntzen at (norwegian):
www.lag.as

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a way you could put me in touch with Christer? Does he have an email? He is an old friend of mine from college. My email is powen@montreat.edu . Thanks!

Paul Owen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home