Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dragon for Jesus

After the Jesus march I said hi to the fire-blower that walked in front of all the others. I ran in front of her trying to take a photo when the flames came out of her mouth. Having a very slow camera it was almost impossible to capture the right moment. I tried to calculate the time it took from she "drank" from a bottle till she blew flames. I took so many pictures before I managed to capture the moment. Every time fire came out from her mouth, I could feel the warmth in my face. Her name is Madelene Andersson.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Anne Maria said...

Så moro å se! Gleder meg over det som skjedde på Karl Johan på lørdag! Vi snakkes!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

wow sounds dangerous!! hows things?? Heidi P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home