Wednesday, November 09, 2005

New Clown Style

Yesterday I was clowning in a big store. My job was to make balloons for the children and let them have their photo by my side. There was another dude who took photos and printed them on the spot. Very good idea, but the thing is: there was a misunderstanding - the chief of this operation thought she had hired a "traditional clown" and not a clown having a very non standard creative style. We ended up on agreeing that I would pose as a regular clown the two next days of this job. So this morning I bought some new clowning clothes. The picture shows how I ended up looking.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Petra said...

I think I like more your non standard creative style..:)
Btw, when are going to visit us in Finland? Next Monday or?

Be blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home