Saturday, February 18, 2006

Prayer Support?

This morning I heard a sermon on the topic commitment by Simcha Juster on the internet. She says that when you dedicate yourself to something, it's important to have other people around you that support you in your dedication, so you don't stand alone. You can hear the message (english and norwegian) HERE.

Recently a friend told me that God has lead her to pray for my company. I can really feel and see the effect of this. I do believe God has told me to build a company. I do believe that in building this company I might provide economic blessing into Gods Kingdom. I also do believe that running a company give me the possibility to relate to a lot of people and influence them for The Kingdom. I also do believe that running a company is a good way to provide my personal income, giving me more flexibility in how I spend my time. A flexibility I can use in blessing other people. I do believe that I am currently in a learning process of how to build and run a company. I do believe that I can later use my gained experience in helping others to build companies. The company have also helped in opening doors for me to be able to talk about Jesus in nationwide media in Norway.

If God leads you to pray for me in my God-given struggle to build a company, please let me know. I will make a mailing list and send out prayer requests and testimonies from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home