Saturday, August 19, 2006

More Gossip

I guess that there are a lot of my friends that are curious about Frank's plans. On my blog you can read the latest gossip and the hottest news.

Here they come...

His marriage just got reschedualed to 13. October, which comes right into my next planned trip to Finland. I'm helpless - sorry Finns. I can't say no coming to my best friends wedding. The wedding will be in Hemsbach south of Frankfurt. They plan to live there after the wedding, at least for some time.

My base of friends are currently growing both in Germany and France. What are God's plan, I wonder.

They are currently writing the wedding invitations... So don't be insulted if you are a close friend of Frank and haven't heard anything yet. Wait getting insulted till you find that he forgot to write you one... Hopefully he won't.

I still don't blame Frank for wasting time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home