Thursday, May 12, 2005

Travel: Ålesund

Yesterday I came back from a week in Ålesund, the city I was born in. I went there to go to a confirmation gathering for the oldest of my six nephews. It was a very encouraging trip. Some family members have experienced a lot of good things lately. My oldest sister and her boyfriend plan to marry 13. August. One family member has regained her faith. I hope that she also starts to read some in the Bible and finds a christian fellowship. It was also really fun to play with the children (nephews) and to go for walks in the mountains.
I met with a friend that I haven’t seen in a long time. The presence of God came really strong when we prayed together. I have prayed for more friends to pray with, so it was fun to see that there are old wells that just need to be dug up (refreshing old friendships).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home