Thursday, December 08, 2005

Desperate prayers

On saturday I was clowning in a store and they had a release party for a collection of Ivo Caprino movies. Ivo Caprino's son was there and signed boxes for the customers.

I met a lady in the shop talking in a strange language in an insanely speed out in the air while holding tight to a necklace. She only stopped once in a while to talk to me in plane norwegian. At first I figured that she was speaking in non-christian tongues, as I could feel that it was "some" sort of prayer going on. Then I thought that it could be some sort of language, although she was kind of speaking too fast for that to seem likely. Still I asked her what language she was talking in, and she said it was urdu.

Kind of interesting. She didn't at all seem emberassed about what she was doing. She had a desperation in her prayers, written all over her face. Question to christians reading this: Are you afraid that your neighbours might hear you while praying???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home