Monday, December 19, 2005

Radio Program Tomorrow

I was called up by a national radio station named Kanal 24 (Channel 24) today. I'm gonna be in studio tomorrow at 11:50 am in a radio program named "Vær så god, Takkskalduha". Translated it will be "You're welcome, Thankyouverymuch" - written like that with no spaces in between the last words.

It's a talkshow that they send every monday to thursday from 11:00 am till 01:00 pm. I will be in studio together with Espen Thoresen and Jon Toset. Espen Thoresen is the programleader, and Jon Toset is both technician and sidekick.

Espen Thoresen was recently exposed in media for selling his back! Well... More correctly he sold the right to tattoo some commercial on it. Through this he collected 170 000 NOK (1$ = 7 NOK) to street children in northwest Russia. He told VG before the auction that he would SELL HIS SOUL if the price was right. I wouldn't sell my soul FOR ANY PRICE, but you can't say that this guy doesn't have humour and creativity. It'll be fun tomorrow.

About the comic: Click on it for bigger size. More comics like this on reverendfun.com

2 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Anne Maria said...

I pray for you, but couldn`t hear you on the radio. Looking forward to hear how it went. Bless u!

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Hi. I didn't enter the studio before 12:05. I don't know how long it lasted, as I forgot to check the watch afterwards. I guess it was 10-15 minutes, but I really don't know. Well this dude spoke really fast and I spoke kind of fast too - so we crapped in quite a lot into these minutes. He asked about what it really meant to be a christian clown. He also asked some funny questions about why all christians are so sad and serious. He asked lots of other questions too. The focus was that I am a christian clown, what that really means and that christians might have something to learn about the joy-thing. I told about the joy-side in Jesus' life and also about the suffering side - He died on the cross and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home