Thursday, December 15, 2005

Focus on Mammon

Today I tried to study some economics. I am uncertain about some rules on how to do the finances for my company. After searching through some material that was pretty hard to access and very hard to understand, I found that I was supposed to call some governmental office about something when I started my company. Not that anyone ever told me about this before, and I have even attended a class in this topic because I wanted to be sure I did things right.

I sure hope we christians don't make the gospel as hard to understand as governmental web-pages do the rules of running a small company.

I also found that the rules of running a stock company at all places I looked was totally intertweened with the rules of running a small private company. To a degree that it was IMPOSSIBLE to tell if the rule I was reading concerned my company or only stock companies.

Do we christians mix THE OLD with THE NEW? Do we preach both law and mercy to a degree where most people are unable to know what MERCY really is? Are we REALLY able to see what Jesus did on THE CROSS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home