Saturday, June 17, 2006

Elverum and Hamar

Today I did a job in Elverum. On the way there I had the possibility to be tourist in Hamar for half an hour. Still having last nights half cup of Etiopian Mocha running in my veins, I think I covered pretty much of Hamar in half an hour.

In Elverum I had the pleasure of giving away ice-creams, lollipops, key-chains with commercial and balloon figures to the kids. There was one 14 year old girl that just stood and watched me for an hour after receiving a balloon and an ice-cream. I asked if she wanted to help giving out ice-cream, and she turned out to be a very good assistent. Her mother worked in a shop just by there.

On the way home I talked a lot with a woman in her fifities. She was a church woman from old of, but had grown tired of the church dogmas. She was now a part of some kind of organisation that encouraged everyone to find and define their own faith. She had been in some classes learning different forms of spirituality, like chakras and healing. I found it kind of interesting that she also prayed to God in the way she was used to from church when she put her hands on someone to perform healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home