Friday, August 25, 2006

Fruit

Today I participated in a confirmation musical at the local church here at Oppsal. Most of the performance was made by confirmaton youth, 14 year old teenagers. I didn't have much expectations beforehand, so I was surprised when I saw the level. The whole musical was written by a local woman at Oppsal named Merete Føyen Arnevåg. It was creative, fun and Jesus centered. The acting performances wasn't at a professional level, but far beyond what you could expect from kids that age with little or none experience. There was also a girl with an incredible singing talent. She can really make it far if she wants to. Her solo made me sit totally still, not making any moves, afraid of making the least sound ruining some of the incredible joy of listening to her song. And I also had a few minutes on stage with my clowning, I mimed the fruits of the spirit, having the audience guess what fruit I was miming.

Picture: Well... I should try to get one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home