Saturday, May 14, 2005

Balloon Apron

I also received an apron yesterday. It’s a thing I have around my waist and store my balloons in for easy access when I work. I used several hours filling it, as I have to align all the balloons. The apron holds 1500 of the most typical size balloons (260Q). I was really glad when I received it, as I have wished for one of those since last summer. I ordered one then, but never received it. The company didn’t answer to my mail when I asked for it either. I tried again a few months ago. When I was told that it was sent to me, I had some doubts, so I was really glad when it finally arrived.

It’s lovely weather outside, and I am now ready to go make some faces shine with the sun.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Anne Maria said...

Hei Jan Inge!
Var innom og leste. Så flott at du får fikk den lenge etterlengtede ballongholderen. Kan tenke meg at det er gode tider for ballonger nå.
Ha en velsignet helg! Vi snakkes!
Anne Maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home