Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dancing for Jesus

Today I got inspired to praise Jesus and pray through dancing. It's something I do pretty seldom, even though it's great when I do it. It is something about dancing that testifies of great freedom, because I'm involved in it with EVERYTHING THAT I AM. I use my whole body and I also participate in the dance with my feelings and prayers (soul and spirit). In this way I praise Jesus with ALL THAT I AM. When I dance like this, I somehow feel that the dance in itself is a prayer about freedom - that the people of God shall give everything - all that we are - over to Him. That we shall be free to be just the ones we are called to be. Free from religion, free from the expectations of men, free from cultural limitations, free from fear. Free from everything that tells us to be ANYTHING else than what Jesus wants us to be.

Picture: Well... Can anyone send me one? I didn't find good quality praise-dance pictures in my archive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home