Friday, March 17, 2006

Everyday Miracles

Today I was packing for a balloon decor job. I was kind of running down on time already when I didn't find some necessary equipment for the job. I was looking in every likely place, but couldn't find it. I got kind of desperate. I asked God where it was. Answer: 'In the basement'. I asked where in the basement. Answer: 'In a box'. I asked in what box. The answer was 'below'. Thing is that in the boxes below I didn't have any company stuff, or at least wasn't supposed to have it. So I took a look and found my important balloon accessories in between CD-disks and books and all kind of personal stuffed away belongings.

This is just an example of how God gives help in everyday situations. It's not every day I have this much of a problem finding something, but I do experience help from God on a daily basis in all kind of ways. Problem is when someone askes me to tell if God ever do something for me, I don't know what to say, because He is ALWAYS there and helps me with all kinds of things.

But that's not what it's all about. It's all about knowing Jesus as the wonderful person that He is. When I see just a glimpse of what He already has done for me on the cross. What pain He has endured for me.... I just fall on my knees and surrender my life into His hands....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home