Monday, June 26, 2006

Last Week


Monday (19. June)
Me and some friends visited Anne Maria in Notodden. Great to have a resting day once in a while.

Tuesday (20. June)
I entertained a childrens group Karl Anders is working with at Lindeberg in Oslo. I preached and did face-painting and balloons there. Face painting is the new big thing for me. I just bought a full set of equipment for this.

Wednesday (21. June)
We had a good-bye party for Fred Håberg. He has been copastor in Jesus Church since it started more than five years ago. He have worked very close together with Stephan Christiansen here in Oslo at lots of mission initiatives for the last 8 years. God have now called him to move to Sandnes and pastor a pentecostal church named "Klippen" (The Rock) there.

Friday (23. June)
I did some decor for a wedding. I still have few jobs doing decor for weddings. I don't think that most people have any idea how cool wedding decor you can make with balloons. My job is to let them now. I will aim more for this marked in the time to come. I have even bought the domain: www.bryllupsdekor.no (bryllupsdekor = wedding decor). This domain is still passive, you won't find anything on it.

Weekend (24-25. June)
I did a job with face painting and balloons at Stranda, which is a small city close to my birth place Ålesund. It was great to get a job that close to Ålesund, so I could see my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home