Thursday, July 06, 2006

Beach Preach

Today we went to the beach. After praying a while, I started to make balloons for the children, while Elisa preached to them. She used a gospel cube while preaching, and the children seemed very interested. I didn't understand a word (Finnish); I just saw that some children seemed to swallow every word she said with great interest, and she often preached for 10-15 minutes to one small group.

When we came from the beach we dropped by a family that had a hard time. We encouraged and prayed for the mother and made balloons for her child.

Some time late in the night my good friend Mika dropped by. He came from another city just to meet me and Brett, and we stayed up to meet him. It was very good to meet him, and we had a good talk and prayer together, although I was so tired I felt I was gonna faint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home