Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dinner and Prayer

This morning me and Brett went to pray with Aud, which prays from 8 to 9 AM every morning in Oppsal Church, just by where I'm living. She was very encouraged that we came and prayed with her.

At 12 AM I had a good time of prayer together with Brett and my Finnish friends. We felt that today's theme was worship, so we talked about that and acted on it. As usual I found myself being blessed so much by my friends, as they found out that they wanted to pray for me.

At 4 PM me, Brett, Heli and Maarit went to Helene's place for dinner and prayer.

At 8 PM all of us went to Marit Bothner, who have prayer meetings once a month with prayer for the part of Oslo I'm living in named "Østensjø bydel".

Picture: Helene and Maarit.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Anne Maria said...

Seems like a great day, but what did Jussi do when the rest of you went to Helene for dinner and prayer? Looking so much forward to see you all tomorrow in Notodden!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home