Monday, October 23, 2006

New World


Today Antti and me had a slow morning. I used a few hours on updating the contact list on my Nokia e61, adding pictures from my laptop.

In the evening we went to Metro Church, where Jaakoo told us some interesting stuff about dynamic discipleship.

Afterwards I hung out with Elisa. We ate together, and she gave me licorise tea to go with the food. It had an interesting taste. Afterwards we ran to reach the shop before it closed, to buy licorise ice cream. It was fun running to reach something without really being in a hurry or stressed.

In the late evening Antti, Elisa and me watched a movie named "New World". I would best describe it as slow and romantic. It has some really good allegories to it. I won't spoil the fun and tell you. You better see for yourself.

Picture: Jaakko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home