Saturday, October 21, 2006

Kinder Eggs

Today me and Antti woke up late. We had some terrible problems with the toilet. What goes down in one place might come up in another... I'll say no more. Antti went to Metro Church for some inspiring preaching in the afternoon. In the meantime I discovered new aspects of the child inside me. Having just found Kinder Eggs sold for half the price - I bought and assembled 24 of them. I told Antti I was staying behind to spend time with Jesus. You figure it out...

In the evening I went to a meeting in Metro Church. I joined in on praising Jesus and used the preaching time on updating my blog. Antti offered himself to interpretate, but I have to please my millions of readers so...

The meeting started at 6 pm and lasted to 10:50 pm. Lots and lots of that time we worshipped Jesus... In Finnish, in English, in tongues. Whatever language works just fine. I have to say I felt really good afterwards.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

kindersjokolade er sååå godt!! mine 2 favoritting her i verden: coca cola og kindersjokolade:)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Så bra. Du får være med til Finland neste gang e kjøpe 24 kinderegg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home