Saturday, December 09, 2006

Elisabet's Birthday

In the early evening I entertained with balloons in a fun little birthday party with only kids that probably had a good upbringing. They all behaved very nice. Some of them recognised me from Stena Line, the boat I worked on for a week. Two of the small girls almost wouldn't let me leave, telling everything about themselves and asking lots of questions. It was quite fun, because they looked surprised when I told them that an entertaining magician doens't really perform magic, but just uses tricks. I thought six and seven year old kids knew that. Let's hope I didn't ruin their day ;)




In the late evening I entertained in Elisabet's birthday, a girl I met in Jesus Church. She just started to go there, moving from Sweden. When I prayed about how to do my performance, I didn't get anything at first, so I thought I would just use my standard show - kind of treating the audience as kids, although they were all passed 20. I also thought it would be a good idea to dress up Elisabet as a princess with balloons. Just before I started I got from Jesus that I should arrange some kind of prayer for Elisabet during my performance. So after I had given Elisabet a princess crown, princess wings, princess rod, skirt, necklace and even more stuff, I said I would perform magic and make her really fly. I waved the rod and said "magic words", but the only thing that happened was that a "bomb" of confetti was released all over the room. I concluded that I couldn't make her lift from the ground, but with Jesus she could fly. And then I said that we should all surround her in prayer.

Picture 1: This picture shows Elisabet kiss prince charming, who I made for her later in the evening long after the show. He's pretty big, so you only see his face on the picture.

Picture 2: We're getting ready for karaoke. The boys and the girls had a duel on Singstar on Playstation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home