Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Using My Space

Today I worked a lot. I planned a few jobs for December and January and prepared for a job I will do tomorrow. Luckily I could come home to Karl Anders for a couple of hours in the afternoon and relax with Bible and prayer together with a few friends.

In the evening I removed a sleeping couch from my room and put in a real bed instead, that I have borrowed. In the process I had to remove A LOT of stuff I had stacked under and at both ends of the sleeping couch, trying to make as good use of the space as possible, since I practically live and have my office all in a small room. After putting in the bed, I was happy when I found that there are exactly enough space to put a bookshelf at the end of the bed if I put it so the books face the bed (see picture). I won't be able to access the lower part of the shelf, but it's still great, and the shelf will be exactly as wide as the closit.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

for en luksus:D

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger SISU - POIKA said...

hej dear friend.
thx for stopping by and dropping a line in our guestbook.

just wanted to say HI and let you know that i have a blog too.
i had one which was dead for 2 years, now i try to revive it.

blessings.
stay in touch.
/your brother

http://iloveoaks.blogspot.com
http://www.tammsaare.com
http://www.myspace.com/tammsaare

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Solbjørg said...

Du gir deg ikkje med å putte hyller inn på det lille rommet dit! Stå på! Så bra du kan gjøre nytte av den gamle senga mi!

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

To "i love oaks": Good to hear from you. I will add your blog to the linklist of my blog next time I update it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home