Sunday, May 15, 2005

Balloons on Karl Johan

Yesterday I made balloon-figures on Karl Johan (main street of Oslo). I met a balloon artist from South Africa who told me that he uses to fasten a rope to his pump and let it hang down on the side. That gives easy access to the pump at all times, you prevent it from falling down on the ground and break, and you save time not having to put it in your pocket when you’re not using it. It’s sounds like a good idea, so I think that I’ll try it.

I also met a Christian balloon artist from Brazil. He plans to start up a Christian clown network in his homeland. I will stay in touch with him and see how this develops.

In the evening I went to a Christian meeting where different churches in Oslo gathered. We spent quite some time in worship. I felt some of the love that Jesus has for me. He longs so much for me, even more than I long for Him. He loves to be in my presence. He loves to have fellowship with me. It’s so amazing to have The Almighty as a personal best friend.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Anne Maria said...

Interesting with the christian ballong artist. We had some visitors at Fredagsklubben with that a time ago. It could have been him...? great to hear about the gathering and how God was there with His love. Bless u,bro!
Anne Maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home