Sunday, June 26, 2005

Visit: Maarit ja Eeva

On tuesday Maarit and ("and" in finnish is "ja") Eeva from Finland came visiting. I have had some really nice days with them and other friends. We have had times of worship and prayer. We have also played volleyball, prayed and danced on top of a roof, barbecued by the sea and had some really nice time in the park just by the castle.

When we were in the park, we basically just walked up to a family and hung out with them. We had a great time together. I made balloon-figures for the children, Eeva worshipped playing on the guitar and Maarit played freesby with one of the kids. It was a really nice family from Kristiansand, a city on the southcoast of Norway.

Friday night I had a problem sleeping and stood up and wrote a poem for Maarit named "I Can". I will put it next here on this blog. Saturday morning I followed Maarit and Eeva to the bus as they were leaving for a "princess weekend", meaning they are gonna meet some other christian girls and do some stuff, which I don't know too much about since I'm a boy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home