Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Travel: Turku

The last two days I have spent in Turku. I visited Petra Karilainen and I also had the pleasure of meeting some other good friends there. We used some time praying together. We also tried to make a blog for them. They plan to share a blog, where they can testify about all the great things that Jesus do in their lives. Unfortunately we ran into some strange problems. My good friend, The Blogger (www.blogger.com) didn’t accept ANY username. You can’t get a username that is already in use, but we tried the STRANGEST usernames we could think of without success. Well, hope the blogger people solves their technical problem soon, for there are some young people in Turku eager to share with the world (that is everyone in the world that speaks finnish) some of the great things that Jesus do in their lives.

I also joined Heli Saukkala on a pretty strange balloon job. She really has a heart for the alcoholics in Turku and use to go to their hangout place there. She wanted me to come and make balloons for them. I had some doubts about this project, but I wanted to support Heli in what she has faith in, so I joined. I made balloons and preached for them, and I experienced that Jesus gave me words when I did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home