Sunday, January 22, 2006

Another Sunday



This morning I went to "Skøyenåsen Kapell" which is a chapel not far from where I'm living. I went there to take photos of some of the confirmation youth there. We use the pictures for prayer cards and a "tree of life", a big poster with a picture of a tree and pictures of them attached, so that people in the church can see who they are praying for. They had a great sermon there about the living water that Jesus gives. They also gave bibles to the 24 confirmation youth attached to the chapel. I met Turid there, so we hung out for a while after the meeting and ate and prayed and had a good time. After that I went to a meeting in Jesus Church where we had lots of fun with the children, while there was a concert in the other meeting room and some youth said that they wanted to become christians. After that we were some people that went out and ate pizza and hung out for a few hours... And after that.... Well... Just another Sunday.... But not really. A great gift from Jesus. I am so lucky that I know Jesus, have good friends and can have this much fun :D

Pictures:
Upper left: Turid
Upper right: Frode, who is Stig's brother. He was one of the guys that went out to eat.
Down: Two pictures from Jesus Kids, the child meeting in Jesus Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home