Thursday, March 30, 2006

Visiting Notodden


From tuesday till today I visited Anne Maria in Notodden. It was so good to meet the christians there. The christian youth from the different churches in Notodden rent a cafe called "Krona" (The Crown) and have a youth group named "U:Live". I couldn't tell who was from what church, because they are so united and work so closely together. I felt so well received and accepted the moment I met them.

Yesterday the christian school group "Ny Generasjon" (New Generation) showed a video comparing evolution and creationism named "A Question of Origins" at the college in Notodden. I did some commercial for this video by talking with people in the cafeteria before it started. I also made balloon-figures and gave out tracts named "Vår Stamfar?" (It's also available in english under the name "Big Daddy").

Yesterday evening there was an Alpha-gathering at the cafe named "Krona". We had dinner and Anne Maria and me had some teaching about the subject: "How and why read the Bible".

Picture: Some of the guys in the christian school group "Ny Generasjon". The picture was taken after we had shown the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home