Friday, July 07, 2006

Tampere


Today we went to Tampere. I felt really sick when I entered the train, but after reading in Isaia 53 for a while I felt good and ready to make balloons and preach for the children on the train. Praise to Jesus!

We are staying in the house of Hanna's father. We had a relaxing day today bathing and enjoying the beautiful landscape right outside the house.

Picture: Heli has a child on her lap and Markus makes balloon figures for the kids. I showed him some balloon models earlier on and found it very relaxing to watch him do a part of the job.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Heli said...

It was so great when she just climbed to my lap and stayed there for a long time :) Thank you Jesus!

I want to get that picture :) By the way, did you remember to make that cd of all the pictures?

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

I made some CDs... You can probably copy it from someone. If not I can send one or upload to a picture site on the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home