Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Things Coming

I had a great weekend close to Kristiansand preaching and using balloons, soap bubbles and juggling for illustration. More about this (in norwegian) here:
http://www.songdalen.com/default.aspx?aid=177

It is nice to look back and see how much has changed just in the last year. I now feel more safe and secure in what I am doing than ever - which probably mean there is a time for new challenges.

I have such a feeling inside that God really wants to change so much in my life and show me so great new things. So my challenge right now is to calm down, do less stuff and spend time in His presence, allowing Him to change me and show me new things.

I had a chat with Donny McGregor some days ago, the day before the first Connect Australia gathering. It was very inspiring to talk with him about Generation Fire, which is a movement that has a vision of a young army arising - that will seek God's face and spread His fire (apostolic and prophetic, hand in hand).

Hearing Donny talk about this vision I was reminded about something Jesus showed me some time ago. I was praying for Norway, and He told me that He was rising up His army. They weren't at all religious, and Jesus told me that most of the people I was seeing wasn't saved yet. I saw clearly how it was easier to have a non-religious non-christian person have an encounter with God and experience His fire and be rised up in a non-religious environment, than to try to change a religious person into a non-religious on fire christian.

Jesus also told me that there is a lot of sin in the different congregations. He told me that if a person wasn't living for Him every day and then came to a congregation once a week to "praise" Him, his praise would be a stank in His nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home