Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hannas Kindergarden


Today I visited Hanna in the kindergarden where she is currently working. I came late, so many of the children had left, but it was nice to meet some of them. One girl even made a drawing for me. It showed me sitting at the table, eating, just like I was doing right then.

In the evening I was in a meeting in Metro Church. I felt kind of sad that I'm leaving Finland tomorrow, but I know that Jesus has good plans for me in Norway too. I was also really encouraged by praising Jesus and listening to people share stuff in the Metro Church.

Picture 1: Drawing of me eating.
Picture 2: They had a big poster at the wall in the kindergarden. In the center Jesus was holding some children in the hands. Most Jesus pictures I don't like, but I like this one. Some things on the poster was drawn by Hanna, others by some of the kids. Jesus was drawn by Hanna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home