Saturday, September 23, 2006

Great Day


Today I twisted balloons for 5 hours during the startup day for a new shop (norwegian name: "Bygger'n") in Drammen.

In the evening we gathered some people in the home of Anne Lysen and Sven Erik Lysen that is active in Prayer for Oslo. It was nice to meet their children and to spend time together in their home. It was also nice to meet Morten and his wife Angela, whom he married 7. july this year. I met Angela for the first time and I haven't seen him since some time before he married.

After eating pizza and cake and having some really good time of fellowship, we also had a great time with prayer and someone there shared some very encouraging prophetic words with me. After he had shared, I just started laughing and felt such a Jesus-joy confirming the words.

Picture: We're eating great home-made pizza in the home of Anne Lysen and Sven Erik Lysen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home