Sunday, September 24, 2006

Workshop with Jesus Kids


Today I had a workshop with balloons for the children at Jesus Kids in Jesus Church. This is the first time I have been in this group since before the summer. It's so great to spend some time with these lovely children.

I also handled the sound/image mixing at the childrens meeting afterwards as the technician was missing. Strange feeling as I haven't done any mixing since I had it as a part of my job in a TV studio, working in a very stressing environment, where I was kind of tensed doing this kind of job. For several reasons. Because I usually was the only person in charge of lights, image, sound, cameras and tagging (those little tags on the screen with info) - at the same time. Because I knew an error would be watched by lots of people. And because I knew that my employer would bark on me till I felt I could die for the smallest error. Amazingly I was very relaxed this time, even when I did some mistakes. Lovely. Some time ago I felt all stiff just by the thought of doing any mixing.

Picture: Workshop with balloons at Jesus Kids in Jesus Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home