Thursday, November 16, 2006

IKEA Get Together (And Never Leave)


Today I had a photosession with confirmation youth in Oppsal Church. The photos will be used for prayer cards for the intercessors and for a photocollage that will hang in the Church.

In the evening I went shopping at IKEA. I ran into Elsie and Kjell Arne there, so we sat and talked a little in IKEA couches surrounded by IKEA furniture, giving kind of a livingroom feeling. Maybe we should start having gatherings at IKEA? It was actually quite nice.

When I was leaving IKEA, I was stupid enough to follow the signs, which made me go in a circle. I took an extra round, just to be sure that it was really so that those signs that are supposed to tell where the exit are, lead people in a circle and never to the exit. I guess someone working at IKEA really wants me there, but I'm now smart enough to overlook the signs and find the way out by myself.

Picture: Kjell Arne and Elsie relaxing in IKEA furniture.

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

så morsomt.. jeg må innom ikea neste gang jeg er i nærheten:)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Si ifra, så kan jeg ta runden med deg. Vi får håpe at de ikke endrer noe til da.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home