Saturday, November 11, 2006

Safari Tiger


Today when I was just gonna prepare for a clown job, I got a phone call from someone wanting a balloon bouquet for a girl becoming 30 years young. I didn't know if I was able to squeeze it in, but somehow I felt like doing it. It could have become stress, but I had fun with it and I had some really cool new balloons I wanted to use.

I also made a Safari Tiger, which held the bouquet in his hands. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos, having just 10 minutes to pack for the next job. To please my lucky readers, I made a new Safari Tiger and took a photo of it this evening. It is a common design, but I made my first one today, and I think it is sooo cool.

Photo: Safari Tiger. This one lacks ears, as I am out of glue.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

noe så utrolig søtt!!

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your kind comment. And the Tiger looks great!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Takk så mye :D
Thanks a lot :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home