Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vision of Jesus

This morning I was having my scheduled 1 hour morning Bible and prayer thing. Just after I had started praying, I saw a crystal clear vision of a man hasting towards me (He was not running, but still going fast in an elegant way, almost like he was floating above the ground). He held his right hand straight out with the palm of the hand facing me. He wasn't shouting, but still saying in a strong and authoritative way: "Stop". I could not see his feet, but on the upper body he was wearing a kings clothing. He had some sort of royal jacket. It had many details, which I could see clearly, but that became dim afterwards. But I can say that it was more beautiful and more royal than any kings clothing I have ever seen. It was looking modern and had a soft fabric. I remember that there were fabrics of red and that there were elements of gold in the clothing. Otherwise I can no longer remember the details.

I first started to wonder if there were some hidden sins in my life, that Jesus wanted to show me, so I could stop doing them. But then I understood that "stop" in general meant just that: "Stop with everything"... Jesus wants me to stop doing so many things and spend time together with Him.

Naturally I ended up using some extra time with Jesus this morning. After a while I understood that this message is not only for me, but also for the church in general in the west:

All the church programs, stop doing them.
All the methods, stop trying them.
My people, just draw close to me.
I AM the way.

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop trying! Thats good! :)

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

enda et dypt blogginnlegg... du er så genial.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

He he... Jeg vet... All ære til Han som skapte meg ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home