Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Evangelising in Kristiansand

We had some great days of evangelising in Kristiansand during the Quart Music Festival. People were really open to hear about Jesus. The day before the last day, God talked to us about expecting from Him. We decided to expect that 5 people would want to receive Jesus during the last day and prayed into that. Unfortunately I was away at a long planned job in Flekkefjord during the last day. Flekkefjord was a bit more deserted than I thought, I actually managed to get stuck there in the evening and missed my plane to Finland which was schedualed for the next day. I went to Kristiansand the next day and bumped into some of the others from the evangelising team on the bus back to Oslo. They told me that there were 6 persons that wanted to receive Jesus the day I was gone. So God gave more than we asked for, expected or believed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home