Thursday, March 01, 2007

Adam's Apples

Today I watched an amazingly good danish movie named "Adams Æbler", that is "Adam's Apples" in English. The movie is about a priest that looks positively on everything he faces in life and always treats anyone who is bad towards him nicely. We also see in how strong a way this life additude affects people around him. No-one is untouched by the way he acts and treats people. It's also about.... Well. I don't wanna spoil it for you. Be aware that the movie is R-rated for violence... The priest is about to get his faith tested.

This movie is released as a comedy. It also gets good credit as a comedy. I guess I just don't have that kind of humour. I look seriously on this movie.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Supperaadet said...

thought tis film was good.
Karl A

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Raxerm: said...

Yea i've seen it 2, very good. Funny, maybe i thnk that cos' i'am danish but anyway ^^.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home