Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Praying with Prayer Zone

It’s now my third day in Finland. I’m currently spending time with Prayer Zone. They have a week of prayer and teaching. We have had teachings on “The Tabernacle of David”. It was really lovely to meet some of my finnish friends again and God has also touched me personally through the prayer meetings here. God has led the meetings and been strongly present with His Spirit. Yesterday we felt that God led us to have a time of dedication. I personally felt that it was really good to declare before God once again that I want to live fully dedicated to Him and live by His Word, not my own feelings or thoughts. In Prayer Zone they train everyone in leadership. Every meeting they change who is the prayer leader (bowl) and who is the worship leader (harp). They have also divided the teaching material amongst them, so that everyone gets trained in teaching. I have also learned more about spiritual mapping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home