Saturday, July 15, 2006

Erkkis Birthday


Today Erkki, Hanna’s father, had his 80 year birthday celebration. We started off the celebration with Hanna playing drums on the roof of the house. She played solo for a few seconds and then to a song on a very good Christian CD. Afterwards we played another song on the CD when all the guests was invited into the house. Hanna then played drum-solo again indoors, before I put on another song from the CD indoors. She then started to dance a worship dance to Jesus. It was very beautiful, and I don’t think I saw any dry eyes. Everyone seemed to have something they had to remove from the corner of their eyes.

Later I said some stuff that Jesus had told me to share and illustrated it with balloons. I also made a birthday hat for Erkki. It was so nice to see how open people were to hear about Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home