Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Good Morning

This morning I woke up too early by an unpleasant dream. One of the things that happened was that I was chained down and put in a prison. When I woke up I felt a heavy presence of demons in the room. It felt like they wanted to make me fall somehow and to enchain me. I moved my hands regularily just to make sure that I could, while I was praying in tongues. For some reason I didn't get mad this time. I was just thinking: Ok, let's get rid of these buggers. I could see the demons quite clearly. There were many of them, but I couldn't see their leader. I just prayed in tongues for a while and then I said: You have no legal ground, and Jesus is the highest King. I didn't even have time to tell them to leave. At that word they all fled and I went back to sleep.

Today we went to some kind of summer cabin. We tried water-skiing, meaning I took three attempts to get started before I decided to try more some other time. Otherwise I think I was more asleep than awake during our stay in this cabin.

In the afternoon we went to a pizza place where I also met Niina for the first time since I saw her in Prague some time last year. We had a nice chat. Meeting her was the definitive high-point of the day. Maybe that doesn't say so much on this day, but I think it would have been also on another day.

In the evening I said goodbye to Maarit and some of my friends in Jyväskylä. Tomorrow the team will go to The New Wine Conference, while I will go to Tampere. Later in the evening there were someone in need of prayer, so we used quite some time for that. Afterwards I suddenly felt quite awake and me and Taru prayed into the long hours of the night.

Picture: Niina.

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning! I was browsing through various blogs and was intrigued by yours. There is a verse in Proverbs 2 or 3 that says something like this "when you lie down, you sleep will be sweet". I have struggled with insomnia and bad dreams in the past, and found this to be incredibly helpful. Keep up the good work in your ministry!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Thanks for the well meant advice.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

haha antydet hun at det bare var en "bad dream"??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home