Monday, July 17, 2006

Leaving Finland

Today I got up early in the morning. I took the 06:35 plane from Tampere to Stockholm. Then I took a plane from Stockholm to Oslo and in the end from Oslo to Kristiansand, which is a city at the south coast of Norway. By 9 in the morning I had my breakfast number 3, thanks to the small meals on the planes and Erkki who was kind enough to make me breakfast at 5 in the morning. I would probably have skipped it otherwise. Unlucky me… I never got my breakfast number 4… They didn’t serve anything on the plane from Oslo to Kristiansand.

Picture: I took this picture on the plane. It reminds me of a heart. For some reason I found lots and lots of figures down there to remind me of hearts. Is someone trying to tell me something?

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Anne Maria said...

Velkommen tilbake!!!!! Virker som du har hatt en velsigna tur. Gleder meg til å treffes snart! Bless u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home