Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sarons Dal


Yesterday, today and tomorrow I will have balloon workshops and entertainment with balloons for the children at a christian summer festival in a place named "Sarons Dal" (Valley of Saron).

Today I bathed in the river here until 8 PM, only to find that they served the last meal at this place at 6:30 PM. I was starving and had to eat from my stockpile of Finnish chocolate, which I was smart enough to import. Luckily they sell some food right before and after the evening meetings here, and I was lucky enough to go out on a food hunt right after the meeting had finnished. During the meetings it is impossible to get hold of food. I think they have the attitude that everyone is supposed to attend the meetings or something. I used this time in my bed listening to praise music with the Bible on my lap. So lovely to relax with Jesus.

Picture: A few of the kids at the festival. I have no statistics, but to me it seemed to be more children at this place than grown-ups. Nice :D

3 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger buckybob said...

Oh, the joy of finding others around the world lifting praise, worship, and adoration for our Holy Savoir. May his light, mercy, and grace shine down upon you now, and forever.

http://buckyblublog.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

So... You're leaving commercial for your blog here... You should know that you don't need to write your blogaddress in your comment, as I can enter you blog by clicking on your name... Be blessed and be a blessing! (And stop writing your blogaddress in the comment fields of other blogs)

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from the US! I wish I could be in Sarons Dal, but I couldn't make it this year. I am blessed being able to listen to the evening meetings live on Radio Kvinesdal via the internet. All of my family and friends live there in Kvinesdal. I grew up going to Sarons Dal every year. I live in the US, but I have such a heart for Norway. I am praying for the Lord's will, but I would love to move back to Norway. May the Lord bless you this week. Enjoy my lovely town! I miss it so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home