Thursday, October 26, 2006

Goodbye Gifts


Today I left Finland. I have now been away from Norway for 15 days. I have not received ONE SINGLE job request concerning these days. Consider the fact that I worked almost every single day in the period before I left Norway and that I'm working almost every day in the next days, starting with a birthday party this evening. Also consider that I planned and booked my plane tickets good time in advance, not knowing how these days would be jobwise. Coincidence??? I just say: So amazing to travel with Jesus.

This morning before I went for the bus, Antti gave me a Finnish CD I really like. Yesterday Hanna gave me goodbye gifts. You guys really love me!!! Never forget: The greatest gift you can give is your amazing friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home