Sunday, November 05, 2006

I made a bracelet (and I'm very proud)


Today I did one hour of clowning somewhere right outside of Oslo. That took like most of the day, counting the time it took to prepare, use public transportation to and from, changing clothes and buffer time in case of transport delays or other unforeseen things (an artist just can't be late... think of all those sad kids). And some people think artists make a fortune because we charge a lot for one hour...

Afterwards I was at Jesus Kids in the center of Oslo. Maria and I had hobby activities with some of the children. I made a bracelet. Sorry children, I forgot you were there, being consumed with my art.

Afterwards we all had praise, drama, competitions, bible memorising and stuff like that. After we finished one mother told me that her son had been really eager to leave home, asking when Jesus Kids would start.

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

godt jobba! *tommel opp*

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Takk :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home