Thursday, November 02, 2006

Come Together

Today I had a resting day, since I have now worked seven days in a row. I felt quite weary yesterday evening. Showbusiness ain't like any other business for sure. It drains you of all the energy you could possibly have.

This evening I also had a chance to visit Helene, who is leaving for France soon and won't come back before 14. December. Inger Elisabeth, Hilde and Anne Lise also came. Inger Elisabeth, Hilde and me sat on the same train cabin going there. Suddenly a guy 4 rows in front of us turned his head and commented something we talked about. We ended up having an interesting conversation about what it means to be a christian and about the love of Jesus. This guy asked right on questions and seemed open and reflected. I guess everyone in the cabin could hear us, as it was 4 rows between us while we talked. Then Anne Lise came walking back to us. She had been sitting in the front part of the cabin worrying how she would find Helenes place, while she heard someone talk about this topics, turned her head and saw us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home