Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Örebro Legacy

Today Petra made me aware that the gathering we are on now is exactly two years after a gathering in Örebro in Sweden, where a few Finns, Norwegians and Brydon from Shetland met and called forth the Swedish people in prayer. We prayed for connections between the nordic countries, especially for the Swedish connection. This happened on the weekend of week 46 in 2004. Now on the weekend of week 46, two years, later we are a bunch of Finns and Swedish people, two norwegians and a few people from other nations gathered here in Stockholm in Sweden.

Today we had a very strong session where the Finns and the Swedish people asked for forgiveness for past sins against eachother. Then the Finns were prayed for. God really moved and touched people there.

Today we also had group discussions about different questions. Afterwards the different groups shared some of their thoughts in the bigger fora involving everyone.

4 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Theresia said...

Wow. This is so beautiful! =) Thank you for coming! God is awesome! :D

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

I'm so glad I was there. He's really the greatest. And He answer prayers in the coolest ways. Blessings!!!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger laura said...

hey jan,
oh my goodness, I didnt realize that it was the same time.
i almost cried when I read this.
thanks Jesus.

blessings bro,
sad I missed you all in sweden,
next time then!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Yea. I would love to see you some time. I thought you would come to the gathering. Maybe I can see you at one of my Finland trips. I'll go to Finland late December next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home