Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lapsi

Today I got a surprise visit from a professional magician. He learned me a card trick and gave me some ideas for a magic routine I can use in my clown show. He promised to come back later and learn me more. Nice. I learned him some juggling and to make a safari tiger with balloons. How fun life can be. Two adult guys playing around for hours with balloons, juggling balls and cards, forgetting about time and place.

All the time while we were playing I had a CD named "Lapsi" by Anni Hagström playing in the background. At one point the CD ended, and my friend told me that I had to put back on that amazing CD. It's all instrumental and so filled with the presence of Jesus. Anni handpaints all the covers herself. I don't know if it can be acquired anywhere but in Finland. I bought my copy in the Metro Church in Kuopio. This CD is such a blessing for me that I would have liked the whole world to hear it. Maybe I should buy some extra copies next time I'm in Finland.

Picture: Handpainted CD front of "Lapsi" by Anni Hagström.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger resa said...

sounds fun. everyone should have at least one magician friend. wish i had one!

question: would you like your blog linked on the 24-7 nordic blog?

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Well... If I'm a good boy and do my homework, I might become pretty magic in time.

Yea, it would be nice if you linked my blog on the 24-7 nordic blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home