Monday, November 20, 2006

Who Framed Pondus?


I came back to Oslo by bus this morning. In the evening I got a visit by Rosalind. It wasn't a special occasion, but she still brought me a present. She had taken a stripe from a comic named Pondus, put it in a frame and packed it inside some nice wrapping paper. The stripe shows Pondus bribe off a police officer with a balloon figure after being caught for speeding. This really opens my eyes for new possibilities. I should always have balloons on me from now on. I can tape a couple to my drivers license.

Stig was kind enough to send me a link to this Pondus stripe:
Pondus i Dagbladet 17/11-06

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Frode said...

Pondus er konge! :-)

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

He he. Har egentlig ikke fått øynene helt opp for Pondus før nå, men etter denne stripen skjønner jeg at jeg kanskje burde se nærmere på fenomenet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home