Tuesday, November 21, 2006

His Dream

Today while working on a price list for the services my company offers, iTunes came to a track in my music library that really caught my attention. I had it on repeat for a long time and transcribed it this evening. The track is called "His dream" and is from a CD by Peter Helms & Rene Piet (Recabite Band) named "Land of Promise". The spoken lyrics go like this:

I will light in your heart a lamp of understanding
I will give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation
so that you may know my dream for you

I want you to understand the riches of my glory
which is your inheritance
I want you to experience my power as you believe
I will restore all that has been lost
I came that you may have life full of vitality
a fresh godlife so powerfull that you will be
lifted above your present circumstances
A life so overflowing that it will lift others
wherever you go
A life so excessive that the only explanation
is my favour on you and my grace within you
A life so superior that every devil and demon
will flee from you as you walk in my ways

Therefore today as you hear my voice
harden not your heart
Seek me first above all else
Lift your eyes because I will do far more
than you could ever imagine or guess or
request in your wildest dreams

In those days everyone did what was right
in his own eyes
No king
A famine in the land
Joy turned to mourning
Hope to despair
Their song a complaint
Disease in exchange for health
Life to death
No bread in the breadhouse
They entered the land of leftovers


I really felt God speak to me through most of this. The last part I understand as a testimony of how life might be, while the rest show how God wants it to be. WOW!!!

I also had Karl Anders over for dinner today. We had a nice time of talking, eating and prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home