Sunday, November 19, 2006

Swedish Connection

Today there were a gathering where anointing oil from the different nations was mixed as a symbol of the anointings of the different nations coming together. Afterwards everyone was prayed for using the oil. I had kitchen duty during this session, but even I was prayed for, as someone came to the kitchen to pray for us who were there.

It has been a good gathering, reminding me quite a bit of the Connect Europe gatherings I have attended. Most of the people who came here was also relation-oriented more than structure-oriented and emphasized the need of community and prayer and having Jesus as the center of everything they do in life.

It was also a huge prayer answer to get some contact with the Swedish. And it's always lovely to get more friends from other countries.

Picture: Magdalena (Sweden) and Anne Maria (Norway).

7 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan Inge

It was good to meet up with you in Stockholm. I'll email you when I get my computer problems resolved this week.

Tim

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger resa said...

yes, it is nice you to make mew friends! lovely to meet you.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Hi to Tim and Resa! It was so great to see you at Dragudden. Hope your computer starts working, Tim.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mate, good to see that you're doing good. It was a great weekend. Hope to see you in Finland soon.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Hi Aki. It was a big blessing to meet you. My next Finland-trip will be in the end of December.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Jan-Inge, I found your blog and I see I'm on there! Yeah that was great and encouraging to meet you guys!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Jan Inge Saltskår said...

Hi magdalena. It was good to meet you. I'm lacking your email address. It would be nice if you sent it to me. Blessings!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home