Saturday, February 10, 2007

Nutrition and Organic Food

I recently read a book about nutrition. Quite shocking really to see how dangerous the modern junkfood diet really are. I have seen the "Supersize Me" movie, but still... It was also encouraging to read about all the benefits of a healthier diet, and also some advice how to do it. I will just have to take one step at a time, but I already started up drinking the juice freshly squeezed, as it is healthier that way. I have also found that it is much better. I am now looking for places I can buy more types of organic vegetables. It's really shocking to read how much poison there are in non-organic veggies. Why is it that people are willing to risk their own lifes and the state of our planet just to get some percent cheaper food? If people knew more about this, there would be an enormous demand for organic food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home